Thursday, September 22, 2011

My introduction

In case you're one of the five people that will visit this blog (and you're somehow you're not my mom) then I should probably introduce myself.  I'm Matthew Kahn.  I'm twenty and from Calabasas, California.  There are two reactions people will have had to that last sentence, so I'll address both.  The first: Calabasas is a suburb of Los Angeles and is in the San Fernando Valley.  It is the hottest part of the San Fernando Valley, which is itself the hottest part of L.A.  As to the second possible response: Yes, I know the Kardashians live in Calabasas.  But I'd like to pretend (just for a few minutes) that they don't.  If you want to read about the Kardashians, highlight their name and press Ctrl+W.
For those who don't like the Kardashians (or do, but have basic computer skills), let me tell you why I've decided to make a blog.  Why not?  I enjoy writing and I have an appreciation (i.e. obsession) with media, be it books, or movies, or theatre.  I have opinions on everything from internet culture to politics, and at my age, I am of course correct on all accounts.
So what you may expect to see in the future could be an eclectic mix of anecdotes, observations, links, and rants.  Something else you may find is that I suck at conclusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment